Blog Archive

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Independent Component 2

Literal
(A)"I Gabriela Garcia, affirm that I completed my independent which represents 30 hours of work."

(B)What I completed was a intense research on three sunscreen/moisturizers to see what active ingredients are found on all three. I wanted to see what exactly those ingredients do to the skin and how they work. I tested each product for two weeks so in total 6 weeks of testing.

Interpretive
This independent component helped my senior project because I learned what ingredients to look for when buying a sunscreen/moisturizer; which I had ten asked before but, did not have an answer.
I reached 30 hours by first, gathering information on my own to see what sunscreens/moisturizers are most common amount today's teenagers. After finding out the top three products, I researched every active ingredient on all three products. I found two ingredients in which they all had a percentage of. I created a video explaining my research, which took longer then intended since I kept messing up. I edit the video and turned it in via YouTube.

Applied
This independent component helped me answer my EQ because I tied it up with teens directly. I made sure the products are popular amount them. I have been asked in my 20 minute presentation what ingredients to look for in moisturizers and I did not know the answer. Now after all this research I could help them improve their skin by advising them on what ingredients to avoid and look for.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-kly13EM8Q&feature=youtu.be

No comments:

Post a Comment